With the Jets nursing a laundry list of injuries, find out what New York's top wide receivers had to…
Hill's knee much better, Holmes at practice
Stephen Hill's 2012 regular season was cut short after he had the LCL in his left knee surgically repaired. For the fans scoring at home, the LCL is the Lateral Collateral Ligament and is responsible for stabilizing the knee, outside of the joint. With a damaged LCL, Hill struggled with making cuts in his routes and lateral movements after the catch. Previously, he has experienced some...
88 Fans online
- OFFICIAL GDT: New York Jets (1-0) @ Green Bay Packers (0-1) W2
- Game 3 Bears at Jets Monday 9/22 8:30pm ESPN **Pre Game Talk**
- No one should be mad after this loss !!
- The "Jets are what we thought they were" thread
- We had 12 draft picks this past May to fill the same holes....