After knee surgery in December, second year wideout Stephen Hill experienced significant swelling…
Jets Minicamp Notebook
Injuries have dominated the attention of the New York Jets medical staff, but it appears patience is the name of the game right now in Florham Park. After undergoing a procedure on his left knee, Stephen Hill has experienced swelling during minicamp this week. The second year wideout understands that it's a long road to recovery. "Yeah, it's definitely gone down," Hill said of the swelling in...
90 Fans online
- OFFICIAL GDT: New York Jets (1-0) @ Green Bay Packers (0-1) W2
- Game 3 Bears at Jets Monday 9/22 8:30pm ESPN **Pre Game Talk**
- No one should be mad after this loss !!
- The "Jets are what we thought they were" thread
- We had 12 draft picks this past May to fill the same holes....